Saturday, September 8, 2012

loves PicMonkey!

Well, I'm back! From PicMonkey, that is. If you're wondering why I was there, you didn't read my last post. Okay, now that you're up to speed...it turns out I really am going to love PicMonkey. I followed this tutorial at Something Swanky and now I have my own, unique set of social media icons for my blog (over there, to the right). What do you think?
Social Media Icons

I know...they're a little rough. It was my first try. I kinda like them, but I'll have to play around with the size a little bit more to get them just right. Anyway, I just wanted to share! Now, back to creating some goodies for my TpT store before Jack wakes up. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the buttons!! SO cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete