Friday, September 21, 2012

LOVES Halloween!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I don't know if it's because I love Fall, the colors of the season, dressing up, roasting pumpkin seeds, the fact that I get to wear my fabulously blue wig, or a combination of it all. Either way, it's my favorite holiday!

I Love My Blue Wig
Sporting my blue wig at a
bridal shower a few years back.
Guess who won the toilet-
paper dress competition? ;)
Halloween this year will be even more amazing now that I have another costume to plan for. We still haven't decided what our little guy will dress up as, but the ideas have been swarming around my brain for a while.

Combining my love of Halloween and my fascination obsession with buntings, I recently created an adorable Halloween Character Bunting. I've added it to my TpT store, if you're interested.


Halloween Character Bunting


I actually just printed one and hung it above our living room entryway, since I have no classroom to decorate this year (insert pouty, sad face here). Now I'm just waiting for Jack to wake up from his nap so I can enjoy him ooo-ing and awe-ing over it, like I know he will. After all, he notices everything!

 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment